• To meet the client / Consultant / contractor.
• To listen to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails;
• To act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
• To gather market and customer information;
• To study inquires / tenders regarding commercial and technical matters - Check if all required documents and drawings and specifications are available
• To clarify the client’s requirement and prepare final agreed specifications / inquiries, prepare compliance statements.
• Based on the material cost, calculate the total cost including all local cost (Installation, local materials etc) and a quotation for the client has to be prepared
• To coordinate with other departments to prepare all necessary information for submitting the quotation / tender (Including arranging bonds, special approvals, etc.)
• To report and maintain records as per Company requirementsJob Details
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Installation, Maintenance, and Repair; Sales; Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|