1. Production Forecast: Formulate production forecast from PE’s on a rolling monthly and weekly basis to coordinate activities with terminal operations and customer liftings.
2. Customer Relations: Manage customer interactions to assure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
3. Cargo delivery: Execute Cargo and load window allocation to meet customer’s contract requirements with customers.
4. Product evacuation: Coordinate and discuss with operations coordinators the weekly BLP received from RLTO/Mesaieed to allocate quantities to meet requirements.
5. Costs and service management: Negotiate demurrage rates to ensure market alignment. Allocate surveyors evenly for Quality and Quantity inspections. Track ships to provide daily ETA’s/ vessel performance to coordinate customer and terminal activities. Identify idle/demurrage time and complete “root cause” analysis in developing/evaluating demurrage claims.
6. Payment processing: Forward cargo and shipping original documents to finance for processing of payments. Interact with Finance to make sure financial securities are in place prior to loading.
7. Reporting: Interact with Market Analysis to provide pricing data post loading. Capture schedule and actual data in SAP to maintain reference database for audit and archive.
8. “One company” Collaboration: Collaborate with other areas of the organization with a “One company” mentality to promote organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
9. KPI’s : Manage performance to deliver agreed KPI’s as per functional plan and overall Company strategy.Job Details
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|