• Provide daily onsite supervision of the uplift and renovation team’s work to ensure production and quality standards are met.
• Ensure timely ordering of supplies and materials and that adequate supply is available at all times.
• Coordinate with Project Engineer on deficiencies or changes to timelines, or project scope.
• Make sure the uplift and renovation team is aware of any changes that impact their work.
• Perform training to ensure uplift and renovation staff have all the required skills.
• Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing uplift and renovation procedures.
• Evaluate each worker's performance to ensure quality operations and investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
• Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision.
• Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
• Receive tenant complaints and resolve problems.
• Assist fellow uplift and renovation teammates as needed.
• Report any personnel issues, problems or material shortages and any issues that arise to the Project Engineer immediately.
• Provide daily status updates to the Project Engineer.
• Monitor uplift and renovation project timelines to ensure timely completion of work.
• Complete framing/drywall, textures, tiling and other finishes as instructed by the Project Engineer.
• Install cabinets, laminate, doors, trim and rough and finish carpentry.
• Maintain current knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and appliances to be utilized on assigned projects.
• Perform carpentry/craftsman duties as requested.
• Executing maintenance of multiple high-value property build-outs and upgrades to enhance marketability and position of assets.
• Good knowledge in HVAC, MEP and all kind of civil works (painting, floor/wall tiles fixing, interlock works, double glaze glass works and other related works).
• Responsible for all works related to corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance of MEP and Civil.
• Following up with sub-contractors in order to assure that works are implemented according to the agreed schedule, budget, quality and safety aspects of the work.
• Upgrading and renovation of the villas which includes electrical, HVAC, Mechanical, Plumbing and Civil works.
• Preparing condition report for any damage that has caused to the property or the assets and taking necessary action to replace/repair.
• Coordinating with the tenants for any uplift and renovation works to be done.
• To provide the regular work activity reports to the Project Engineer to enable the effective monitoring of progress against agreed schedule.
• Conducting safety reviews, job safety analysis, tool box meeting and assisting for the preparation of safe work permits.
• Preparing method statement and risk assessment for each task.
• Taking effective action to control emergencies and control hazards within area of responsibility.
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|