Our client is now recruiting for a Insurance Telesales Agent to be based in Doha. You will be directly reporting to the Team Leader/Supervisor Insurance Products
JOB PURPOSE / ROLE:
• Provide excellent customer service by handling outbound calling interactions in a professional manner to promote and sell insurance products (life and general insurance) to customers
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances as required
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling
• Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
• Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
• Creating and updating activity reports
• Handle queries and complaints to ensure quality of resolution within TAT.
• Perform cross sell, digital migration or other initiatives as required
• Seek and promote feedback from customers via CSAT or survey for quality improvements.
• Immediately escalate potential risk issues or customer dissatisfaction to Team Leaders.
• Providing accurate and complete information to customers
• Prepare and pass on in a timely manner all documentation relevant to the call for action by the unit/concerned department.
AUTHORITY & DECISION MAKING:
• Execute customers’ requests as per agreed procedure.
• Other functions within Customer Contact Centre, Branches, other departments
• Customers Job Details
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|