1. To be aware and demonstrate a clear understanding of own role and areas of responsibility.
2. Give valid first aid to the kids when needed.
3. To understand and comply with all nursery policies and procedures, and relevant legislative requirements, informing management immediately of any instances of non-compliance or variations in practices
4. To act as a key person to a group of children, work in partnership with parents and kids & staff.
5. Catering for all children’s individual needs; observing, planning and evaluating development activities; keeping accurate records and maintaining regular contact and communication with parents.
6. To maintain staff: child ratios at all times and to take responsibility for the room in the room leader’s absence.
7. In conjunction with the Nursery manager to have specific responsibilities for Health and Safety within the nursery as detailed in the Company’s Health and Safety manual.
8. Conduct First Aid training to all the staff.
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research
Nursing Nursery Female Nurse