- Prepare marine and non-marine tenders and cost estimates.
- Perform estimating tasks as assigned, ensuring that the estimating services provided would enhance the company’s image as being a full service provider and competitively priced contractor.
- Review , inspect , clarify , interpret and develop detailed scope of work for every project / Job enquired by the client.
- Prepare quotations based on clients repairs specifications , visit the sites / vessels for estimating the job scope prior to preparing quotes , prepare technical tender specification and forward to manager – Estimation & invoicing.
- Monitor the given job in progress with the estimated time frame and budgeted cost & plan.
- Seek cost / estimate for materials and specialist / subcontractors jobs.
- Visit on – board ship / work site for work follow up and preparation of additional quotes / invoicing on daily basis.
- Prepare and submit daily updates cost to client for major projects.
- Finalize repair invoices with owner prior to departure of vessel.
- Prepare draft invoice with details pertaining to quoted prices , actual booking cost , cost incurred and forward to manager – Estimation & invoicing.
- To coordinate with other departments within the company for issues relating to all kinds of resource plans for cost estimation of jobs.
- Coordinate with thw sales team to meet the customer expectation.
- Perform any other duties assigned by manager – Estimation & invoicing and V.P- Shipyard.Job Details
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|