MUST BE A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER.
1. With minimum 2 years experience in EYFS
2. Plan and prepare activities and materials ahead of time.
3. Set out activities before classes and tidy up afterward.
4. Speak to parents and/or cares about their children’s development.
5. Monitor children’s progress, and identify and deal with any issues.
6. Attend meetings and training courses.
7. Work closely with other professionals such as social workers on child protection issues and teacher’s assistant.
8. Developing and implementing lessons/work schemes.
9. Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
10. Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc).
11. Monitoring and recording progress.
Education / Training / Teaching / Academics
Teaching / Education
English Teaching English Spoken English English Language Teacher Nursery Teacher Teaching