1. Ability to formulate and prepare policies, objectives and administrative and technical procedures in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9000: 2015 specifications.
2. Conducting the internal audit of the center according to the systems followed in the quality management system ISO 9000: 2015.
3. The possibility of preparing crisis management reports (risk management reports) and discuss them with the officials in the center.
4. Submit periodic reports on the performance of departments and discuss them in periodic meetings.
5. Measure and survey the opinion and level of satisfaction of customers dealing with the Center.
6. Monitor the implementation of decisions related to the development of work and improve performance in the Center, and measure the risks associated with the implementation of events, programs and activities and propose ways to avoid them and follow-up corrected and documented in the record of corrective actions.
7. Work with different departments to develop strategic plans and continuous development programs for their performance.Job Details
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|