1. Produces periodic and specific reports or presentations by compiling information according to the required/ assigned topic; and maintains department reference information to ensure tracking is made easier.
2. Assists the team in preparing presentation slides and conducting research / gathering information for presentations as and where instructed by the Chief/ MD.
3. Performs various secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, photocopying, faxing, mailing and organizing filling system.
4. Maintains the office database, retrieving and organizing information for individual employees and clients.
5. Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, presentations, memos and emails.
6. Reviews communication for correct spelling and grammar, ensures that company branding guidelines and style guide are followed. Recommends revisions as needed.
7. Monitors stationary and orders office supplies when required.
8. Organizes Department meetings, drafts and issues meeting agendas and follows up on actions.
9. Manages calendars, makes travel arrangements and organises meeting and events for the Chief/ MD and the team as and when required.
10. Greets visitors, handles their inquiries and directs them to the appropriate person.
11. Ensures all telephone call queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, including handling and forwarding queries when Chief/ MD is out of the office.
12. Interprets and implements basic policies and procedures in day to day department operations.
13. For the Legal Assistant only: drafts, prepares and assists in all matters related to the Board Secretariat, including but not limited: Corporate Governance, Board Circular Decisions, Agendas, Minutes of Meetings, Extract of Minutes, Action Points and Board Packs, etcJob Details
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Economics & Financial Consulting; Public Administration; Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|